Claims reporting

All accidents should be logged in accordance with IPC procedures. In the event of any serious incidents, an accident/claim form should be completed and sent to our insurance brokers, Howden. A copy should also be sent to IPC head office. Serious injuries are defined as follows:

  • Injuries which are HSA reportable
  • Injuries which result in the injured party going to Accident and Emergency
  • Injuries involving broken bones or concussion
  • Injuries where the injured party threatens to make a claim or if the insured suspects that the injured party may make a claim.

It is a condition of the insurance that potential claims must be reported immediately.

The vast majority of accidents will not result in a claim against the IPC but it is important that information is logged and reported to insurers as soon as possible. If you are in doubt as to whether an incident needs to be reported please contact Howden using the details below.

If you need to report an accident or a claim, please download the NEW accident report form and send it to:

Ben Evans
Address: Woodlands, Manton Lane, Bedford, MK41 7LW
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1234 408 610